JAKARTA, NETRALNEWS.COM – Confused on what dessert you want to have for the weekend? Try making mango ice cream. In addition to this month being mango harvest season, this ice cream is also easy and quick to make.
Dian Andariskia shares a quick and easy way to make mango ice cream at home. Below are the instructions.
2 large mangoes
1 can of sweetened condensed milk (if the mangoes are sweet can use 1/2 cans only)
200 gr whipped cream powder
400 ml cold aqua water (preferably ice cubes first, let sit a few moments until it's sure the water is cold, just measure 400ml)
- Blend the mango until it is really smooth and resemble puree
- Mix sweetened condensed milk into pureed mango, then cook until thick, the water content runs out and does not burst again (to resemble pineapple jam for nastar stuffing), chill
- Beat whipped cream powder with water, until stiff
- Put pure mango, shake back until fused
- Put in container and store in freezer
Serve, and enjoy, and try it this weekend.