PALU, NETRALNEWS.COM - The Chief of Central Sulawesi Police, Rudy Sufahriadi said on Tuesday (16/5/2017) that President Joko Widodo has instructed the police to pursue seven members of the Mujahideen of East Indonesia (MIT). The seven people are:
1. Ali Muhammad alias Ali Kalora alias Ali Ambon from Poso.
2. Muhammad Faisal alias Namnung alias Kobar from Poso.
3. Qatar alias Farel from Bima NTB.
4. Nae alias Galuh from Bima NTB.
5. Basir alias Romzi from Bima NTB.
6. Abu Alim from Bima NTB.
7. Kholid from Bima NTB.
Rudy said that President Widodo expressed his appreciation to all Tinombala task force personnel, and instructed to find the remaining seven people. Rudy said that the task force has killed two people of the group in Gunung Biru area, and now only seven people remaining. (*)