Thursday, 24 January 2019 | 18:26 WIB

The Duck King Restaurant Manager Offers 403 Million Shares to Public

IPO of PT Jaya Bersama Indo Tbk (JBI).

JAKARTA, NNC - PT Jaya Bersama Indo Tbk or JBI through the Initial Public Offering (IPO) will offer as many as 403.8 million shares, equivalent to 34.40 percent of the issued and paid up capital after the Public Offering. The IPO stock price offered is around IDR1,550 to IDR1,950 per share.

The Chinese food restaurant network manager The Duck King will allocate about 80 percent of the IPO fund for business expansion while the remaining 20 percent is for working capital.

"We are planning to open new outlets and renovate existing outlets," said Ibin Bachtiar, Director of JBI, at the Due Dilligence Meeting & Public Expose in an IPO, in Jakarta, Wednesday (5/16/2018).

The company has appointed Joint Lead Underwriters, namely PT CGS-CIMB Sekuritas Indonesia and PT Danareksa Sekuritas.

The bookbuilding period will take place on May 16-23, 2018. Effective statement from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is expected to be issued on May 31, 2018. The public offering will be held on June 4-5, 2018.

"And we expect the listing of shares in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) can continue on June 8, 2018," he added.

For information, JBI opened its first restaurant at Senayan Trade Center, Jakarta, in 2003. The Company focuses on traditional Chinese cuisine, with no pork and lard. The main dish is roasted Peking duck.

The company's managed restaurant grows as an international quality brand, supported by qualified and experienced cooks in Asia. In addition it becomes one of the fastest growing and recognized restaurant chains, with number of outlets reaching 35 and spreading across nine cities in Indonesia.

The company has three main brands, The Duck King, Fook Yew and Panda Bowl, and seven sub-brands from The Duck King to capture demand in the growing middle-class consumer segment in Indonesia.

Group-wise, the company employs nearly 2,000 employees with 70 trained chefs from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and China. They have international standard qualifications and long-standing experience in the Chinese F&B industry.