JAKARTA, NETRALNEWS.COM - Kirana Megatara’s (KMTR) shares printed the most significant price increase at the end of stock trading hours on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), Tuesday (11/14/2017). The company’s shares rose 25 percent and ranks first in the top gainer stock ranks.
Meanwhile, shares of Rimau Multi Putra Pratama (CMPP) experienced the deepest decline in prices and topping the ranks of top losers. The price fell 25 percent in late trading on Tuesday.
Here are the stocks that print the highest gain and the deepest drop:
1. Kirana Megatara (KMTR) rose 25 percent to IDR595.
2. Nusantara Inti Corpora (UNIT) rose 16.7 percent to IDR216.
3. Alakasa Industrindo (ALKA) rose 12.2 percent to IDR350.
4. Bumi Resources (BUMI) rose 12 percent to IDR280.
5. Inti Agri Resources (IIKP) rose 11.9 percent to IDR226.
1. Rimau Multi Putra Pratama (CMPP) down 25 percent to IDR484.
2. Tifico Fiber Indonesia (TFCO) down 17.2 percent to IDR720.
3. Radana Bhaskara Finance (HDFA) fell 14 percent to IDR184.
4. Media Nusantara Citra (MNCN) fell 12.4 percent to IDR1,445.
5. Bentoel International Investama (RMBA) fell 10.2 percent to IDR350.